- This event has passed.
Showcase: Investing during a down period (Europe)
August 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm€50
With the current state of the VC landscape, why not get some information and options on keeping your fund up and running. This event will focus on providing insight on investment strategies and follow up funding opportunities for VC portfolio companies. Are you a VC, accelerator program or venture studio, then this event is for you.
Interesting? register here.
Knowledge is power. We completely agree with this statement and want to share some of this knowledge that we have in our network, with the audience. Here’s what we have in mind:
- Discussion panel of 5 participants (experienced VCs) discussing the current VC landscape and investment strategies.
- Do’s and Don’t for attracting good deals and most importantly keeping your LPs happy
- Valuation presentation on getting a fair valuation estimate the investors and startups can feel comfortable with.
- Presentation of the top startups and scale-ups that got funded through this event; we’re looking to get €100 million invested into either startups or scale-ups before the event. So, if a startup/scale-up of yours or that you know, please let them register here.
Submitting portfolio companies, startups/scale-ups looking for funding, is very easy and they can register here. We only have 3 main requirements:
- MRR of minimum €20K to maximum of €20 million
- At least 6 months of generating a minimum of €20K MRR and based in Europe
- Saas or eCommerce model
Would you like to join the event (as VC, Accelerator, venture studio), sign up here.
What’s in it for me?
All attendants will receive great insight on funding or future investments. Other than that, VCs, accelerators and venture studios can get their portfolio companies or participants non-dilutive funding, which can help them continue to grow.
In case one of your portfolio companies or participants registers, we will follow up with them and proceed to assess their funding inquiries within 5 days. Afterwards, we follow up with the founders and VC/accelerator/venture studio to share if their funding has been approved or not.
Agenda and practical information
Here’s how the event is build up:
- 17:00 – 17:15 introductions
- 17:15 – 17:45 round table discussion on investment strategies
- 17:45 – 18:15 Fund Do’s and Don’ts presentation, including time for questions
- 18:15 – 18:45 Valuation presentation; effectively getting a good valuation estimate before investing
- 18:45 – 19:00 Funding results and deal flow discussion
Event participants such as VCs, accelerators and venture studios, sign-up here.
Submitting portfolio companies, startups/scale-ups looking for funding, is very easy and they can register here.