- This event has passed.
Insights and Perspectives: Due Diligence
June 16 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
What do you know about due diligence? It is especially important if you’re an investor, looking to invest into a promising startup. In turn, it is also important for startups to be aware of what due diligence is and have everything in order to assist in the fundraising process. This webinar will help inform investors and startups about the many aspects of de diligence.
When it comes to investors, it is always tricky to make the right investment decision. This webinar will give insight on the various aspects and latest trends when it comes to due diligence. We’ll be answering the following questions:
- What to consider as startup and investor when it comes to due diligence?
- What are risks of not doing adequate due diligence?
- What are tools that can be used to do due diligence?
- Which human components come into play when it comes to due diligence?
- and much more
What’s in it for me?
For this webinar, we have several goodies for startups and investors:
- For startups:
- Free due diligence worksheet
- Free access to investor matching platform for the first 3 months
- Discount for 3-month online accelerator course
- For investors:
- 10% discount on due diligence services
- Free access to our DealFlowBox tool for 6 months, to filter for startup that match your investment focus
- 10% discount on our capital raising service for funds.
This event was put together by Hamster Connect, Trust Alliance Compliance Solutions and Valley Date Tech.