- This event has passed.
Founder stories; The Caribbean
April 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Almost everyone has heard of Silicon Valley and yet the startup culture isn’t at that level, everywhere. During this event, we will try to inspire and motivate aspiring entrepreneurs, especially from the Caribbean. While various markets are starting to rise up economically, we can always add to it and inspire people to expand their horizon. Are you dreaming to become the next startup success story?
Listen to founders with Caribbean roots and hear what they had to go through, to build their startup. Additionally, we will also be presenting how we plan to uplift the Caribbean startup community and how everyone can play a role in it. We will have the following speakers:
Melissa Wijngaarden; she is a young entrepreneur who setup a sustainable fashion platform, Project CeCe with a great team around her; expanding from the Netherlands to Germany and the United Kingdom.
Rajiv Hieralal; this entrepreneur runs a web and mobile app development company and is on a mission to show the world, the potential of people from the Caribbean and Suriname in particular.
Here are the main points:
- The current state and opportunities in the Caribbean
- Inspirational stories from founders to show that anything is possible with hard work
- What can be done right now to bridge the gap?
What’s in it for me?
All attending startup entrepreneurs will receive:
- Free access for 6 months on a investor matchmaking platform
- 20% discount on our validation bootcamp to validate any startup idea that you might have.