- This event has passed.
How to Control the Outcome of Your 1st Capital Raise
March 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
What do you know about raising capital? When it comes to your first capital raise, do you know of all of the ways to efficiently raise capital? During this webinar, we’ll have the great Jeff Dion from CCQB, to share his experience and what makes a community round so interesting for your startup.
Here’s what to expect
To get an idea of what to expect, here are some of the main questions that will be addressed:
- The differing paths of raising capital at an early stage
- Why raise capital in the first place?
- Share insights into what’s changed with community rounds over the past two years
- Give you an honest point of view on if a community round is a good fit for your company, or not…
- Strategies for navigating the best platform and raise strategy for your business
- And then we’ll open the floor to all of your questions and deeper strategy discussion
What’s in the goodie bag?
After registering, you receive the following:
- a pitchdeck checklist; what do you need to make a basic pitchdeck?
- List of 100 VC’s from all over the world; we are here to help you with your capital raise
- 20% discount for our mobile accelerator app; the app has more than 1000 investors, more than 200 accelerator programs and more